This item is currently not available!
Notify me as soon as the item is available.
Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Articlenr.: DC-CHARG
- Open text field 1: HD0202
dicodes Charger CS-1 The dicodes CS-1 Charger was specially designed for charging dicodes boxes.... more
Product information "dicodes Charger CS-1"
dicodes Charger CS-1The dicodes CS-1 Charger was specially designed for charging dicodes boxes.
It supplies a charging voltage of up to 2A with the power supply unit. Nevertheless, the CS-1 has an additional Micro-USB port. This was equipped with heavy-duty contacts (up to 3A) for continuous use. Also an automatic identification of the USB source according to battery charging specification BC 1.2 and a source overload protection circuit was installed.
All important data can be read on the 128x64 pixel LC display with automatically dimmed backlight. The display is protected by a hardened acrylic glass (Hard 8H).
The software is programmed intelligently. It reads the current voltage of the battery and adujusts the charging voltage with up to 4.15V (+ - 1%) for the largest possible charging cycles.
You can also charge all dicodes boxes. For this case you can choose one of 5 exchangeable inlays. Dani Box, Dani Box V2, Dani Box mini, Dani Box Stabwood, Dani 21700 and Dani 6 can be charge. Also identical pipeline models. By simply changing the inlay you can charge all different Dani boxes. Also all future dicodes boxes will have this possibility of charging.
- 1 x dicodes Charger
- 5 x Plates for dicodes boxes
- 1 x power adapter
- 5 inserts for Dani-Box - Dani Box V2, Dani-Box Mini, Dani 21700, dicodes no6 and Dani-Box Stabwood
- LC display with automatically dimmed backlight
- AC-DC power supply unit with change adapters for worldwide use, output 5.5V-2A
- Micro-USB connector with heavy-duty contacts (3A) for robust continuous use
- Automatic identification of USB source according to battery charging specification BC 1.2 and sources
- Overload protection
- Fast charging with up to 2A charging current
- Battery-protecting charge end voltage of 4.15V (+ - 1%) for maximum charge cycle number
- Robust spring contact pins
- Future-proof design through the inlay concept
- Made in Germany
- dicodes Dani Box - dicodes Dani Box V2
- dicodes Dani Box Stabwood
- dicodes Dani 21700
- dicodes Dani Box Mini
- dicodes No6
SupplierinfoThis is an original dicodes product
Learn more about "dicodes Charger CS-1"